Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition High speed

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition High speed Empty Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition High speed

Post by Dard1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition High speed direct download

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition High speed Howtobuy_hero
    Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition High speed Productoverview_still

* Build applications for Windows Client, Web, Microsoft Office system, .NET Framework, SQL Server, and Windows Mobile with integrated drag-and-drop designers.
    * Ensure application correctness easily with integrated unit testing.
    * Design complex Office Ribbons with the Ribbon Designer and the provided Ribbon controls.
    * Build applications to target SQL Server by using Microsoft Visual Basic� or Microsoft Visual C#� code directly within the database.
    * Developers can leverage rich design-time support for Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 in device projects.
    * Add an MSDN Premium Subscription or MSDN Professional Subscription to Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition for access to a wide variety of resources and technical support options.

And of course, Professional has all the features of Visual Studio Standard including:

* Build applications using the latest Web technologies with improved support for AJAX and Web controls with the Microsoft AJAX Library.
    * Build Web applications easily with support for cascading style sheets (CSS), JavaScript, IntelliSense�, and a split code/design view.
    * Build data-driven applications smoothly with LINQ, a set of language extensions to Visual Basic and Visual C#.
    * Manage and build applications that target multiple versions of the .NET Framework with a single tool.
    * Build stunning user experiences with integrated designers for Windows Presentation Foundation.
    * Create connected applications using new visual designers for Windows Communication Foundation and Windows Workflow Foundation.
    * Simplify the design, development and debugging process with handy editor features, such as Edit and Continue and IntelliSense.
    * Deploy client applications easily with ClickOnce, which deploys an application and its prerequisites, and ensures that your client applications remain up-to-date.

Software requirements:

32 bit OS: Windows� XP Professional with Service Pack 2 installed, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Vista

64 bit OS: Microsoft Windows Server� 2003 with SP1, Standard x64 Edition (WOW)

* Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Enterprise x64 Edition (WOW)
    * Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Datacenter x64 Edition (WOW)
    * Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, Standard x64 Edition (WOW)
    * Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, Enterprise x64 Edition (WOW)
    * Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, Datacenter x64 Edition (WOW)
    * Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (WOW)
    * Windows Vista

Client software prerequisites: Internet Explorer� 6.0 with Service Pack 1,
    Microsoft Office 2003 with Service Pack 1 or
    Microsoft Office 2007, MDAC 9.0, .NET Framework 2.0
    Hardware requirements:

Minimum: 2.0 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB HDD
    Recommended: 2.6 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD

Code:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/1/d/81d3f35e-fa03-485b-953b-ff952e402520/VS2008ProEdition90dayTrialENUX1435622.iso

Serial
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/231257631/VStudioPro2008Serial.zip

Instructions included with the zip file, Burn it with Nero or other software or Mount the CD with Daemon tool at
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/188565369/daemon4303-lite.exe

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition High speed Thankyou

Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality. - Alfred Painter

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 am