Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game)

Bertt'z
    Bertt'z
    A.i Rregullt
    A.i Rregullt

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 223
    Pikët : 445
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) Empty [RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game)

Post by Bertt'z Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Mystery Age:

The IMPERIAL STAFF

Hidden Object/Puzzle Game!

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) Mystery-age-the-imperial-staff

After a powerful storm threatens your village, your father has decided to venture out in search of it`s cause. This exciting Hidden Object Adventure game will have you track down the pieces of the ancient Imperial Staff to stop the mysterious black rain, and save your father from an evil spirit! Explore the wilderness and solve perplexing puzzles as you search for this mythical weapon in, Mystery Age ? The Imperial Staff.

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) Mystery-age-the-imperial-staff1

Game Features:

? Tricky Puzzles
    ? Gorgeous Scenes
    ? Stop The Black Rain!

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) Mystery-age-the-imperial-staff2

System Requirements:

? OS: Windows XP/Vista
    ? CPU: 800 Mhz
    ? RAM: 256 MB
    ? DirectX: 9.0
    ? Hard Drive: 154 MB

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) Mystery-age-the-imperial-staff3

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) DLREDColor582435

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/269387150/MysteryAge-TIS.zip
    OR
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah207c5/n/MysteryAge-TIS_rar
    PRE-CRACKED = JUST INSTALL & PLAY!

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) VovLogo1

[RS/FF] Mystery Age: The IMPERIAL STAFF (Puzzle/H.O.Game) Thanx

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:16 am