Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] THE MYSTERY OF THE MARY CELESTE (Hidden Object)

Bertt'z
    Bertt'z
    A.i Rregullt
    A.i Rregullt

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 223
    Pikët : 445
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

[RS.com] THE MYSTERY OF THE MARY CELESTE (Hidden Object) Empty [RS.com] THE MYSTERY OF THE MARY CELESTE (Hidden Object)

Post by Bertt'z Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:26 pm

The Mystery of The Mary Celeste

[RS.com] THE MYSTERY OF THE MARY CELESTE (Hidden Object) Nd258g

An all expenses paid invitation to spend vacations onboard the Mary Celeste II on her maiden voyage proves to be too tempting to reject, even for Mary Morehouse who is afraid of the sea since childhood. The joy of the adventure is however soon destroyed by a raging storm and the mysterious disapearance of the crew. Will Mary Celeste II share the fate of her unfamous predecessor, found in 1872 near Gibraltar with noone on deck? That would surely not fit Mary?s plans, so you?d better help her to solve the riddle in this thrilling, hidden object game.

[RS.com] THE MYSTERY OF THE MARY CELESTE (Hidden Object) 255tevc
    [RS.com] THE MYSTERY OF THE MARY CELESTE (Hidden Object) Dc6mpy

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/268678215/Mystery_of_the_Mary_Celeste_FINAL.zip

[RS.com] THE MYSTERY OF THE MARY CELESTE (Hidden Object) Sdz30g

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:35 am