Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed

Bertt'z
    Bertt'z
    A.i Rregullt
    A.i Rregullt

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 223
    Pikët : 445
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

[RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed Empty [RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed

Post by Bertt'z Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm

[RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed Gta_vice_city_cover

[RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed 124ynfp
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a sandbox-style action-adventure computer and video game designed by Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design) and published by Rockstar Games. It is the second 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise and sixth original title overall. It debuted in North America on October 27, 2002, for the PlayStation 2 and was later ported to the Xbox and PC in 2003. Vice City was preceded by Grand Theft Auto III and followed by Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Vice City draws much of its inspiration from 1980s American culture. Set in 1986 in Vice City, a fictional city modeled after Miami, the story revolves around Mafia member Tommy Vercetti, who was recently released from prison. After being involved in a drug deal gone wrong, Tommy seeks out those responsible while building a criminal empire and seizing power from other criminal organizations in the city. The game uses a tweaked version of the game engine used in Grand Theft Auto III and similarly presents a huge cityscape, fully populated with buildings, vehicles, and people. Like other games in the series, Vice City has elements from driving games and third-person shooters, and features "open-world" gameplay that gives the player more control over their playing experience.

[RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed O74qbs
    [RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed 5zpt8uv
    Had not enough time for more screenshots!

Compressed: 239 mb
    Uncompresed: 1.26 gb

No Installation !!!

Note: The game includes ALL sounds except from those who are when people talk in missions!
    Pedestrians / Cars / Cops / Guns / ETC is ON!

Pls Do not complain ! I just give to you what i got , So enjoy the game!

Also: at the directory //GTA Vice City\mp3// you can put your favorite MP3s and enjoy them while playing. ( To hear them just get in a car/bike and change the radio station to "MP3 Player" ) ;) have fun !
    [RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed 29n9rvr
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/249647798/GTAVC.FULL.High.Comp.by_Dark_Ntas.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/249669741/GTAVC.FULL.High.Comp.by_Dark_Ntas.part2.rar

[RS.com] GTA Vice City [PC] Fully Working / No crack needed Xgb62w
    Code:
    www.cypruswarez.com

A small thanks will cost you only 5 Sec but it will support my Ups for ever! :D

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 pm