Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[HTTP]

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[HTTP] Empty [HTTP]

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

[HTTP] 6b0841d2308a

AnyDVD works in the background regime, and as soon as you put DVD disk with the film in the disk drive, automatically are removed protection from copying and regional protection. Makes it possible to freely copy any films DVD or to use specific routines for the copying DVD, for example CloneDVD and CloneDVD of mobile. Also makes it possible to remove RPC the regional code, making films free for the survey on any DVD disk drive and with any record player DVD.

AnyDVD is capable to remove the undesirable special features of films, including subtitles and prohibitions, such as copyright and warning the FBI. Also it makes it possible to start external application at the moment of displacing the disk or to avoid the automatic start of strange programs from the disk DVD.

Interpretation not all on that is capable AnyDVD. You can govern the speed of your DVD of disk drive in order to reduce the level of noise with the survey of films on the computer. You even can dispose the frequency of mapping your monitor for NTSC and PAL of displays.

AnyDVD does not stop only on DVD. It also deciphers the protected audio CDs, it makes possible for you to copy them.

Download
    Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/10163794/e7776ce/AnyDVD_6.5.7.4.rar.html

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:42 pm