Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Easy Icon Maker 5.0.0.6

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Easy Icon Maker 5.0.0.6 Empty Easy Icon Maker 5.0.0.6

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 am

Easy Icon Maker 5.0.0.6

Easy Icon Maker 5.0.0.6 Rsgbiu

Easy Icon Maker is a small and easy-to-use all-in-one icon utility for icon making, editing, changing, extracting, searching, and exploring.

It allows you editing a transparent or opaque icon. The sizes may be 16 X 16, 32 X 32, 48 X 48, 64 X 64 or custom it as you like. The colors may be Monochrome(1 bit), 16 colors(4 bits), 256 colors(8 bits), true colors(24 bits), or true colors + alpha channel(32 bits).

With Easy Icon Maker, you may edit your own professional icons easily and quickly with the built-in editor. You may also extract an icon from an EXE or DLL file. You may import graphic file such as BMP, JPG or GIF and save it into icon file or export icon file to graphic file.

A capture button allows you capturing any area on the screen to the editor for editing. Filters functions allow you processing the icon with special effects such as lighten, soften, darken, lighten, blur, emboss, and more.

This version includes four enhanced icon tools, they are Icon Changer , Icon Searcher , Icon Extractor , and Icon Explorer .

Key Features include:
    Support sizes 16 X 16, 32 X 32, 48 X 48, 64 X 64, and user custom
    Support Monochrome (1 bit), 16 colors (4 bits), 256 colors (8 .bits), true color (24 bits), and true colors + alpha channel (32 bits)
    Support capturing an icon area from screen
    Fast, small and easy-to-use
    Windows XP Compatible
    Extract icon from DLL/EXE files
    Icon Searcher Tool - Search Icons from your computer files
    Icon Changer Tool - change binary file's icons (EXE, OCX, DLL, SCR)
    Import from or Export to graphic files BMP, JPG, GIF

New! Features added in version 5.0
    Fixed an important bug of 32-bit Alpha Channel.
    Improved interfaces.

Easy Icon Maker 5.0.0.6_SND
    Code:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/4ed9n47d2
    Code:
    http://uploading.com/files/TW56QQGV/Easy Icon Maker 5.0.0.6_SND.rar.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 pm