Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Pure Codec 2008 final

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Pure Codec 2008  final Empty Pure Codec 2008 final

Post by Dard1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm

This is the new version from PureCodec The Greatest Codec Pack

Support XP and Vista

You will find all what you want to play any file in this Codec

You can play any extension with any media program

For example: you can play *.rm,*.ram,*.rmvb,....etc with windows media player 11

This Codec Pack include:
    KMPlayer Professional media player Version:2.9.3.1428 Great Player with Great Functions

Pure Codec 2008  final 2rfdbaw

If You want to Compare between PureCodec and K-lite then I will tell you 3 examples and you can discover the others

First: K-lite have have a one media player program, PureCodec have 3 complete media player and the KMPlayer with great functions , you van play any extension in this program , you can edit subtitle within this program , you can Edit the screen as You want and the screenshoot show this , and many many more Benefits , and you can discover it by yourself

Pure Codec 2008  final 330ttz5

Second: Some new movies when you try to play it with k-lite the PC will restart suddenly and you need additional codec to play it, this will not happen with PureCodec , no need to additional codec , and for example you can play *ram *rm *rmvb on windows media player 11 , but with k-lite you can not

Third: k-lite enclosed only vobsub filter , but PureCodec enclosed the complete program of Vobsub V. 2.38 Full and V. 2.33 Full And U can choose between of them, and U can edit (IDX/SUB) by this full version and You cand do many functions too
    And Now as I told You before , You can discover more and more if You try this great codec pack

Media player classic Version:6.4.9.0

Pure Codec 2008  final 34i3a8h

BS. player version:2.26 build 956 24 Dec. 2007

Pure Codec 2008  final 16baq38

DirectVobSub version:2.38 Full & Version:2.33 Full And U can choose between of them, and U can edit (IDX/SUB) by this full version
    MediaInfo 0.7.5.7

And many others benefits

Pure Codec 2008  final Smdl3a

Note : All Media Programs Accept Update from Internet

But Please UNINSTALL any codec pack from your PC before SETUP

Hope You Enjoy Pure Codec 2008  final 355554 Pure Codec 2008  final 355554

Pure Codec 2008  final F_down1m_d6f21a6

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/141089823/PureCodec2008.rar

Pure Codec 2008  final Nl1pow

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:39 pm