Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS] ePSXe 1.5.2 ---> Sony Playstation 1 emulator -PORTAB

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS] ePSXe 1.5.2 ---> Sony Playstation 1 emulator -PORTAB Empty [RS] ePSXe 1.5.2 ---> Sony Playstation 1 emulator -PORTAB

Post by Dard1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 pm

[RS] ePSXe 1.5.2 ---> Sony Playstation 1 emulator -PORTAB 4eos3p0r

[RS] ePSXe 1.5.2 ---> Sony Playstation 1 emulator -PORTAB 10px4xv

ePSXe (enhanced PSX emulator) is an emulator of the PlayStation video game console for x86-based PC hardware. It was written by three authors, using the aliases "Calb", "_Demo_", and "Galtor". It has been described as the best freeware Playstation emulator available.

ePSXe makes use of a plugin system to emulate GPU, SPU, and CD drive functions, similar to the model first introduced in PSEmu Pro. This approach is also taken in PCSX, PCSX2, and Project64. ePSXe is closed source with the exception of the application programming interface (API) for its plugins.

System requirements:
    * Processor: Pentium 200 MHz, recommended 1 GHz.
    * RAM: 256 MB RAM, recommended 512 MB RAM.
    * Graphics card: 3D graphics card needed with support for OpenGL or DirectX.
    * Operating system: Windows: 9x (95, or 98/98SE), NT (XP, 2000, Vista, etc) -- GNU/Linux (any distro will do)
    * CD-ROM: 16x or faster (optional)

If the games are to fast then follow these steps:

1. go to CONFIG----->VIDEO----->CONFIGURE
    2. then find the option "use FPS limit"
    3. if using NTFS then set the FPS limit to 50, if using PAL then set the FPS limit to 60
    4. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE EMULATOR PM ME!!! :)

[RS] ePSXe 1.5.2 ---> Sony Playstation 1 emulator -PORTAB 6f125d

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/225344836/Sony_Program.rar

[RS] ePSXe 1.5.2 ---> Sony Playstation 1 emulator -PORTAB 1222544960046415700

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:06 am