Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

The length of the hair at the front

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

The length of the hair at the front Empty The length of the hair at the front

Post by Lucycarryier Sun May 25, 2014 2:03 am

The length of the hair at the front

The look can be made to look extremely versatile depending on how you style the hair. If you have a round face, then do not despair over the fact that this short haircut will spell doomsday for you. In fact with long side swept bangs, this haircut is perfect for women with round faces. Layered inverted bob haircut is very popular with many women opting for gradual tapering instead of sharp angular cuts which gives the texture of the hair a more casual look.

The length of the hair full lace wigs at the front can be as you want it, from earlobe length to collar length or the ever popular chin length. You can also opt for hair highlights for a more sophisticated look. Of course the choice of color for your highlights will dictate what look you want to portray. If you are the adventurous kind, then you may want to opt for highlights in bold colors like blue, pink, or bright red.

Consult your hairstylist glueless lace wigs who will be able to tell you how you can create more interesting looks with your haircut depending on the texture of your hair and the structure of your face.

http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/category-18-b0-Glueless-Lace-Wigs.html

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:11 am