Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Side effects of hair transplant

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Side effects of hair transplant Empty Side effects of hair transplant

Post by Lucycarryier Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:14 am

What is a hair transplant ?

Hair transplantation is mainly used for the treatment of male pattern baldness . In this process, the hair follicle is to refine containing graft was transplanted to hereditary baldness or receiving site . From the area where the graft is taken is called the donor site. While the most commonly used to treat male hair transplants can be used in the treatment of baldness in some cases, women and success.

However, this is mainly based on the type of lacewigsbuy hair loss . There are two types of hair transplant surgery . One is the strip harvesting method , an alternative is to harvest follicular unit extraction method .

As with any surgery, curly full lace wigs hair transplantation even have their own side effects. Although minor , common with this program , it always helps to be familiar with possible side effects of hair transplant are:

Pain and discomfort may be experienced after surgery in the part of the amount of the scalp . During the surgery , because it is the use of anesthesia is not feeling the discomfort .

http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:34 am