Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[MU.com][DVDrip][aXXo] Blades of Glory [2007][Only 2 links]

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[MU.com][DVDrip][aXXo] Blades of Glory [2007][Only 2 links] Empty [MU.com][DVDrip][aXXo] Blades of Glory [2007][Only 2 links]

Post by Dard1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:51 am

Blades of Glory
    [MU.com][DVDrip][aXXo] Blades of Glory [2007][Only 2 links] Bladesofglory
    At the 2002 World WinterSport Games, rival world-class men's singles skaters Chazz Michael Michaels and Jimmy MacElroy fiercely compete for the gold. When they tie for first place, an argument between the two breaks out, which develops into an all-out brawl. Having disgraced their sport, they both receive a lifetime ban from men's singles competition.

Three years later, as the two are working menial skating-related jobs, Jimmy learns of a loophole in the ban: he is banned only from singles skating and can still compete in pair skating or ice dancing. He contacts his old coach but is unable to find a female pairs partner. Jimmy's search for a partner leads him to Chazz, and his coach convinces the two of them to form the first same-sex pairs team.

Screens
    [MU.com][DVDrip][aXXo] Blades of Glory [2007][Only 2 links] Vlcsnap-232404
    [MU.com][DVDrip][aXXo] Blades of Glory [2007][Only 2 links] Vlcsnap-233245
    [MU.com][DVDrip][aXXo] Blades of Glory [2007][Only 2 links] Vlcsnap-234119

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MPTPQKN8
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=952FKG6N

Enjoy, and remember to say thanks :D , it keeps me going

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:45 am