Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Haircuts for Boys

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Haircuts for Boys Empty Haircuts for Boys

Post by Lucycarryier Wed May 21, 2014 6:22 am

Haircut styles and ideas for boys should be kept as simple as possible, and shorter as longer the hair, more messier it can get and more difficult the style remy lace wigs will be to maintain. Here are some ideas...

Cute Mohawks: Mohawk hairstyles look very cute on boys. In a Mohawk cut, the hair on the sides is shaved off, with a thick hair line full lace wigs uk in the middle kept longer. Then this hair are styled into a Mohawk. Make sure you keep the Mohawk hair shorter, so they are easier to style. Never use gel to style this hair, just wet the hair with plain water and style them upwards.

Front Spiky Hair: If you want to try out spiky hair style full lace wigs for your kid then use these ideas. Just cut the hair into a buzz cut, with the front bangs section of the hair kept slightly longer. Then wet the hair and with palms style them upwards.

http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/category-18-b0-Glueless-Lace-Wigs.html

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:21 am