Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Preferably three to four times per week to wash head

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Preferably three to four times per week to wash head Empty Preferably three to four times per week to wash head

Post by Lucycarryier Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Preferably three to four times per week to wash head

TCM suggestions: 1, preferably three to four times per week to wash head . Wash your hair every day, not only can not protect the hair , but also may cause damage to the hair . Wash your hair too often because the sebaceous glands secrete oil will wash off thoroughly , so that the scalp and hair lost its natural protective film , but bad for the health of the hair wigsbuy. 2 , long working hours outdoors and intellectual workers , can be appropriately increased number of shampoo , in addition they often comb , promote blood circulation. In general, it is best not wash your hair before going to sleep , if you want to wash it with a dry towel , and then use the hair dryer duct after sleep , so do not catch cold . The hair is dry circumstances asleep , colds .

Western suggestions: 1, wash the best summer day , this is more scientific . 2, some people who do special work , because health requirements , or to wash your hair every day . But no matter what people should pay attention when cleaning head shampoo choice, avoid using too much alkaline shampoo glueless lace front wigs, preferably with conditioner. The tangled hair comb , available from the tail comb slowly at first , and then comb from the hair root to the end from the beginning , can even upside down , from the Ministry of forward Naoshao comb , let hair smooth, promote blood circulation , perform cleaning work to do more with less ! Like shampoo skincare in general, must start from the basic cleaning work , a complete cleaning work to remove substances hinder the absorption of nutrients , and subsequent nourish action to be effective absorption.

First, the shampoo into the palm , rub blistering after Mayu hair, wash the hair root to hair tail and let the hair tyra banks wigs to fall naturally , using fingers to massage the scalp gently push them around , back and forth two or three times , then gentle flow of water down to rinse slowly , do not use hot water too hot , it will cause excessive drying the scalp . Efficacy hair conditioner repair function is known , can repair damaged hair , isolation ultraviolet invasion , more than three times a week can do from the scalp to the hair , rub it into the various parts of the hair , then rinse with water . After washing , use a wide-toothed comb to comb hair tail scratch and wrap head with a towel , let conditioner moisturizing ingredients can be fully realized .

http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/goods-4-22-Body-Wavy-2-Full-Lace-Wigs-100%25-Indian-Remy-Human-Hair-%5BFb0961%5D.html

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:29 am