Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

The types and causes of hair loss

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

The types and causes of hair loss Empty The types and causes of hair loss

Post by Lucycarryier Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:56 pm

The types and causes of hair loss

Classification of alopecia

Seborrheic alopecia, neurological alopecia, scarring alopecia, alopecia and other diseases.
    Various manifestations and causes of hair loss

seborrheic alopecia (baldness or thinning hair): Male hair loss usually from front to back off, female hair loss usually take off from the center to the edges, forming concentric hair loss. However, in general, the sides and back of the hair does not fall off or very little.
    glueless lace wigs

Seborrheic alopecia causes: the root cause of hair loss hair follicles on the head there is structural congenital defects, then the degradation and shrinking, while the cause of hair loss is mainly due to genetic factors, the performance of this genetic selective . Generally began to appear around the age of 20. At the same time the level of male hormones also affect the hair follicle degeneration and atrophy.
    tyra banks wigs

There is a special place because of the hair follicle androgen receptor - receptor serum dihydro testosterone, the male hormone levels change, will affect receptor binding, accelerated degradation and shrinking of hair follicles. Whether male or female, the body contains androgen and estrogen, both in equilibrium due. Poor diet, lack of sleep, nervousness, depression, heavy workloads and other external factors, but also directly affect the endocrine, hormonal imbalance caused by male and female, can accelerate hair loss.
    http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/category-1-b0-Full-Lace-Wigs-Human-Hair.html

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:56 am