Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

fers ap1

golf123
    golf123
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Female
    Postimet : 17
    Pikët : 37
    Registration date : 2011-12-19

fers ap1 Empty fers ap1

Post by golf123 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:14 am

Alex Haindl made a run at him on the front nine and closed to within one shot. But his challenge ended with a double bogey on the ninth and matériel golf[B] then a bogey on 10. Darren Richard was denied by his putter on the final day. And even a surging Jacob Halers could only get to 16-under with his impressive 66. [B]fers ap1 All three of them shared second place on that total.” I wasn't feeling too much pressure because I was playing pilote RBZ[B] well. I really wanted to make that five-footer for birdie at the last to finish on a high. But I felt confident the whole week. It's the first time I felt like I could win, was going to win and did win.” And at the age of 40, Horne feels like he's just settling into an even better back nine to his career. Horne’s consistency has earned him the [B]R11S drivernickname of 'ATM' amongst the Sunshine Tour caddies. Get Keith Horne's bag, and you know you'll earn a cheque.On Sunday, Horne finally got the payout he's been working so hard for. After a extended and eventful working day in Singapore, united states Angela Stanford as a last point emerged since the Taylormade RocketBallz RBZ Fers[B] winner of your HSBC Women's Champions. [B]RocketBallz RBZ Fairway Wood r11s Fairway Wood rbz max irons mp 650 driver

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:32 am