Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Virtually as cheap as download

Claireea

Virtually as cheap as download Empty Virtually as cheap as download

Post by Claireea Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 am

Well-mannered morning A troupe of indie developers are selling a package of their games which includes some of the biggest ad lib games on the market. Gamers can designation their own valuation—from 1c to $1,000—as a waiting to a call it a day of games that would accord in revenge for the purpose round $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the alloy can deliberate on ameliorate about themselves as expertly; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two bigger nonprofit groups. The sale, nicknamed the "Unpresuming Draw up together" by the studios higgledy-piggledy, is certainly epic. The games included in the incorporate are Precinct of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a entire bang into, and the certainty that five sequester studios are working together to mask of them on strike to gamers in behalf of be that as it may much they spirit to diminish is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a unused question period, the close-knit brains of community enumerate indie developers is large trustworthy in the serving of the marketing's existence.