Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

r9 460 driver adjustments

hehegolf
    hehegolf
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 16
    Pikët : 32
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

r9 460 driver adjustments Empty r9 460 driver adjustments

Post by hehegolf Wed May 18, 2011 10:24 pm

TaylorMade has introduced the r9 460 driver which combines TaylorMade’s renowned Flight Control Technology (FCT) with the forgiveness and power of a 460cc titanium clubhead and the speed-promoting properties of a longer length and extremely lightweight graphite shaft.

FCT gives the golfer the power to easily change the club’s face angle, loft and lie angle simply by loosening a bolt in the sole, rotating the shaft into the designated position, then tightening the bolt. FCT makes r9 460 driver adjustments it so easy to adjust the angle of the clubface into a position that suits your eye and your swing, helping you hit the ball straighter and longer. It also promotes Golf Clubs for Sale
    a side-to-side change in trajectory of up to 40 yards, helping golfers to promote a draw or fade, or diminish a hook or slice. The R9 460 includes a white FCT wrench that delivers the 40 inch-pounds of torque necessary to adequately tighten the FCT bolt.

Compared to the R9 driver, the TaylorMade R9 460 Driver has a larger head, deeper clubface and lower and deeper-back center of gravity (CG), qualities that deliver a higher MOI for greater forgiveness and a higher spin-rate, helping low-spin players keep the ball in the air longer for increased carry and distance. All at http://www.24golfstore.com/ 20110519

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:57 pm