Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor Online

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor Online Empty [RS.com] Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor Online

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 pm

[RS.com] Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor Online 29niblt

This 1997 Westwood game had good intentions. If you have an amazing strategy game, you HAVE to make it online. But there were many flaws� The main issue is that you don�t control a big army with resources, but a single unit. You select this unit before the game starts, and they include: recon bikes, artillery, infantry, tanks and dinosaurs. To add some diversity to the game, Westwood included three game modes: Free-for-all, Capture the flag and Football. In Free-for-all, basically you have to kill anything that moves because it�s everyone against everyone. In Capture the flag, there�s a bit more strategy involved. You have to obtain the enemy�s flag first, accessing their base and therefore carefully destroying their home units. Finally, there�s Football. It�s pretty much like capture the flag but it uses undefended goals instead of bases making it a quicker mode. For some, Sole Survivor didn�t have much to do with the original concept of the game. This sort of deathmatch-style (supported for up to 50 players in a match) has little strategy, letting down many followers. It�s not a bad game, you just have to know what you are buying, a quick simple multiplayer game. Sole Survivor hasn�t got a monthly charge and the server and usability from Westwood are very good.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/253714923/SOLE.rar

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 am