Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Magic Bullet Colorista V1.0

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Magic Bullet Colorista V1.0 Empty Magic Bullet Colorista V1.0

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:53 am

Supports After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Premiere Pro, & Motion
    Why Colorista?

Now that you've locked your edit, it�s time to load Colorista to apply a natural finish, and make your image pop. Under the hood is the next generation Magic Bullet engine with real-time processing for quick review and rendering of SD and HD media. Colorista is ready for action with industry-standard color wheels for precise color control. Tweak the image further with saturation and exposure to make it balanced. Plus, isolate areas with an animatable mask shape�the easiest way to light up your talent. Colorista paired with Look Suite are the perfect tools for color finishing.
    A great compliment to Magic Bullet Editors
    Includes a 15 minute tutorial done by Eric Escobar which covers basic color correction techniques and how to use Colorista
    Familiar color correction tools that are easily accessible with simple color wheels and basic masking
    Use the same color correction tool in all your applications. Colorista ships as a native plug-in for all major hosts applications including Final Cut Pro (FX Plug), Motion, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Avid AVX compatible systems
    Colorista provides better-looking results than the three-way correctors built into most NLEs, and with simpler controls.
    Results that meet professional standards and generate visually pleasing results
    ACL-compliant color processing using a traditional Lift Gamma Gain model
    Fast, GPU-accelerated rendering with DeepColor RT
    Complete high-bit depth and full floating-point support to process 8, 10, 16 or 32-bit projects to guarantee perfect output

Download:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/266937842/MBColorista.rar

NO Pass! Enjoy it!

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:51 am