Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

The Golden Boys LIMITED DVDRip XviD-NeDiVx

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

The Golden Boys LIMITED DVDRip XviD-NeDiVx Empty The Golden Boys LIMITED DVDRip XviD-NeDiVx

Post by Dard1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 am

The Golden Boys LIMITED DVDRip XviD-NeDiVx

The Golden Boys LIMITED DVDRip XviD-NeDiVx Msoh3q

NeDiVx have released the DVDRip of The Golden Boys. There was a P2P rip floating around for a few hours now. The Golden Boys is a romantic comedy, set on Cape Cod in 1905, about three 70-year-old retired sea captains who try to lure an attractive middle-aged woman into marriage. It is an adaptation of the Joseph Lincoln novel Cap’n Eri. A nice 1 CD DVDRip released by NeDiVx.

A romantic comedy set in 1905 on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, “The Golden Boys” is the story of three retired sea captains who keep house together as a way to moderate the loneliness of their retirements. As the story begins, chaos reigns in the house; dirty dishes, dust and disorder have become their bane. Together they hatch a plan to solve the problem: they flip coins, and the loser must get married and take the other two in as boarders. The three captains are Zebulon “Zeb” Hedge (DAVID CARRADINE), Perez Ryder (BRUCE DERN), and Jeremiah (“Jerry”) Burgess (RIP TORN). Jerry loses the coin toss, and they run an advertisement in a Boston newspaper to entice a prospective bride.

Genre: Romance
    IMDB Rating: 7.2/10 (68 votes)
    Directed by: Daniel Adams
    Starring: David Carradine, Rip Torn, Bruce Dern, Mariel Hemingway

Release Name: The.Golden.Boys.LIMITED.DVDRip.XviD-NeDiVx
    Size: 706 MB
    Video: XVID, 640×352, 25 frm/s, 858 kbit/s
    Audio: MP3, 48000 Hz, 136 kbit/s, Stereo
    Runtime: 96 min
    Filename: nedivx-goldenboys

Links:
    Code:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0882969/

Code:

storage.to
    http://www.storage.to/get/VcYXdGBW/The.Golden.Boys.LIMITED.DVDRip.XviD-NeDiVx.avi

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:40 am