Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[ST] The Incredibles (2004) DVDrip-KMab -Single Link!

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[ST] The Incredibles (2004) DVDrip-KMab -Single Link! Empty [ST] The Incredibles (2004) DVDrip-KMab -Single Link!

Post by Dard1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am

[ST] The Incredibles (2004) DVDrip-KMab -Single Link! 2yjzz3t

Code:
    Release Name............: The.Incredibles.2004.DVDRip.XviD-KMAB
    Theater Date............: 05/11/2004
    Source..................: Retail DVD
    Video Codec.............: XViD
    Audio Codec.............: MP3, 160 kb/s
    Resolution..............: 544x224
    Runtime.................: 115'
    Files...................: 1
    IMDB URL................: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317705/
    IMDB Rating.............: 8.1/10 (116,769 votes) - Top 250: #162

Director................: Brad Bird
    Writer..................: Brad Bird (written by)
    Genre...................: Animation | Action | Adventure | Family | Sci-Fi | Thriller
    Plot....................: Mr. Incredible (A.K.A. Bob Parr), and his wife Helen (A.K.A. Elastigirl), are the world's greatest famous crime-fighting superheroes in Metroville. Always saving lives and battling evil on a daily basis. But fifteen years later, they have been forced to adopt civilian identities and retreat to the suburbs where they have no choice but to retire of being a superhero and force to live a "normal life" with their three children Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack (who were secretly born with superpowers). Itching to get back into action, Bob gets his chance when a mysterious communication summons him to a remote island for a top secret assignment. He soon discovers that it will take a super family effort to rescue the world from total destruction.

Cast....................: Craig T. Nelson  ...    Bob Parr / Mr. Incredible (voice)
                              Holly Hunter      ...    Helen Parr / Elastigirl (voice)
                              Samuel L. Jackson  ...    Lucius Best / Frozone (voice)
                              Jason Lee      ...    Buddy Pine / Syndrome (voice)
    MPAA....................: Rated PG for action violence.

[ST] The Incredibles (2004) DVDrip-KMab -Single Link! 1586p6r

Code:
    http://www.storage.to/get/JeIahOJD/The.Incredibles.2004.DVDRip.XviD-KMAB.avi

Enjoy!

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:29 pm