Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

need to use hair conditioners

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

need to use hair conditioners Empty need to use hair conditioners

Post by Lucycarryier Fri May 16, 2014 5:47 am

You need to put in a little care, patience and time. An ideal option to prevent microbial infection on scalp is to sterilize it with an antiseptic agent on a regular basis. Wash the dreadlocks once or twice a week with a residue-free shampoo. Wash them more frequently if you sweat heavily on your scalp remy lace wigs. An alternative to shampoo is a mixture of apple cider and water in 1:3 ratio. Twist the dreadlocks when your hair is wet right after taking shower. This ensures longer life of the dreadlocks.

Massage your scalp with olive or coconut oil twice a day. It will maintain proper circulation of blood and stimulate sebaceous glands to release natural oils in the scalp full lace wigs uk. Head massage is necessary to prevent dryness and breaking of dreadlocks.

If you massage regularly, you won't need to use hair conditioners and other hair care products on the dreadlocks. However, your dreadlocks look frizzy and brittle, apply a deep conditioner on them to prevent their breakage. Rinse your hair nicely full lace wigs. Even a small amount of chemical left behind in between the hair strands will attract dirt, dust and other chemicals. It will degrade the quality of your hair, and dreadlocks with time.

http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm