Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

With nature often wash your hair

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

With nature often wash your hair Empty With nature often wash your hair

Post by Lucycarryier Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 am

With nature often wash your hair

Oats can create miracles hair, when it is finely ground . About 3 tablespoons brown sugar , 2 drops of tea tree oil and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal in a bowl mix should be good . Mixed use , completely cover your scalp . Remember, your focus should be on your scalp rather than the hair shaft  human hair lace front wigs. Circular motions 5-7 minutes massage. Rinse with natural ingredients containing shampoo and conditioner .

Other exfoliating treatments can massage the scalp human hair wigs ukwith pure coconut oil or olive oil. After the massage , people can use a towel in hot water, hold it at both ends, and then suck the excess moisture from the towel. The hot towel on your scalp without burning your skin. This process is repeated 4-5 times. Based on natural or mild shampoo wash your lace wigs hair normally .

We hope that these exfoliating scalp treatments can help you recover lost glory, to make them glow with health and bounce and life.

http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm