Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

admiring new color blue hair

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

admiring new color blue hair Empty admiring new color blue hair

Post by Lucycarryier Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 am

admiring new color blue hair

Mrs Willmott decided to raise funds for PALS after her husband, Steve Moffatt , survived lung cancer last year.

" PALS was really good for us ," said Mrs Willmott . "We wanted to give back. "

PALS is a cancer charity that provides support to cancer patients and their families and often sends nurses to do during home health visits. They have helped many families on the island, but as many charities are struggling in today's economy .

When the Royal Gazette visited the Bermuda Bookstore on Queen Street many customers were admiring new color blue hair glueless lace wigs Ms. Willmott . The work was performed Thursday night at Inner Sanctum BerSalon .

Before the contest Miss Kaye said his only concern was that customers could vote for the same hair color strange for both of them .

"People involved us as it is ," said Kaye .

Fortunately, they did not. Customers can now easily distinguish keeping in mind that Ms. Kaye is the one hot, hot lacewigsbuy pink hair .
    www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm