Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

playing with my hair and cause loss

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

playing with my hair and cause loss Empty playing with my hair and cause loss

Post by Lucycarryier Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:18 am

playing with my hair and cause loss

"I think I have a lot of pressure to do well, it was around this time , I found that I started playing with my hair a lot, twisting it round my finger to help me deal with any anxiety ." Natalie explained .

" Over time, I have the habit of playing with my hair lacewigsbuywigs moved, I began to pull . Started a hair here and there , but as time goes by gradually pulling me out of control .

"I know what I'm doing wrong, but it makes me feel so relaxed , I can not stop it got a point , I pull my hair so much, I even get my head bleed " Natalie said.

She lost her early twenties living conditions it took maintained, she hid himself away, often spending time alone in her room, crying himself to sleep every night .

Natalie TTM caused her to lose her identity and women into recession , leading to a sense of her spiraling .

I used to be really ashamed of what I did , too scared to tell anyone glueless full lace wigs uk. My mother 's hair found on the floor big clumps, I had to pretend that it was from my brushes .

"I cry themselves to sleep every night, I lost all confidence in me to stop and go out , I feel like I have no life.
    www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm