Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

launch hair care line marked 'secret Nene

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

launch hair care line marked 'secret Nene  Empty launch hair care line marked 'secret Nene

Post by Lucycarryier Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:37 pm

launch hair care line marked 'secret Nene

- In just a few months ago , ethnic America veteran , Brian K. trademarks, collaboration with his wife , trademarks Ningning , introducing Nana 's secret hair collection lacewigsbuy human hair wigs.

Date , Nene 's secrets have been well received by consumers , is the beauty supply stores nationwide , and has received some of the largest chains in the United States . Nevertheless , one thing plagued the company , and its owner is reality TV personality, Nene Leakes permanent confusion.

Nana marked recently wrote an open letter to her social media audience as a call to action . She wrote:

" I'm the real Nene ! Her other Nana , I often ask if there is anything secret Nene Nene Leakes do the Real Housewives franchise, I am a busy mother of four businessmen rarely watch TV I do not see the tabloids. Honestly, I 've never heard of Nene Leakes , until people start every day asking if Nene is the secret of her company , so let's set the record straight glueless lace wigs. I'm the real Nene and Nene secret was made by my husband and me, and I hope Nene Leakes good luck and continued success . "

With more than 40,000 views of the letter , Nene wants her call to action will help spread the word certainly , Nene is the secret of a good quality brand, by experienced manufacturer, the creation and development , not just a product consists of a reality star peddling . Overall, the couple's large brand before the Pride of Africa and Dr. Miracle 's retail sales over one billion U.S. dollars before being sold Revlon and private equity firms , respectively.

With 30 years of record , Nene 's mission is simple. "My goal is to bring the world's greatest consumers of glueless lace wigs human hair  hair care products ! "

www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am