Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

break this mentalit

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

break this mentalit Empty break this mentalit

Post by Lucycarryier Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:33 pm

break this mentalit

In the 1970s we began to break this mentality . Braids with multicolored beads appear , there is no strong blacks. Then came out, Jamaican Rastafarian movement ... and so hear me out . I know you do not like a big , clumsy , matted fear, but braids can be everything from a large anthill lot , perfectly formed , like spaghetti , you can hang loose and flowing clean air lock, in a ponytail or in a elegant bun or twist swept up. This is my in her honor curly wigs human hair, the Governor General of Saint Lucia , Dame Pearlette Louisey ladies hat fundraising Upton Gardens Girls Centre for abused girls . Cheers !

My female elders, we are trying to love their way again , honor the beauty lacewigsbuy human hair wigs and diversity of nature has given us . I respect your pain and relaxed everyday wear wigs What makes your foot in the door. Times are slowly changing , maybe not the greatest extent Dr. King had in mind , but not enough, I'm a black woman with braids , once stood in front of the RBTT / RBC executive committee proposed business activities to help my community stole his multi-million dollar account away from incumbent, it was not anything in particular some of the stellar accomplishments , more and more people dressed in black compared natural-hair curly lace wigs
    /dreadlock . I am talking about Oscar , a Pulitzer Prize , Professor tenure at the Ivy League schools , parliament and decorated military service.

"If we think that we can not accept , unless we take action , just like their people, we will never be truly respected , even when they decide to accept us ." My grandmother told me.
    www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm