Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Police identified the victim of shooting

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Police identified the victim of shooting Empty Police identified the victim of shooting

Post by Lucycarryier Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:20 am

Police identified the victim of shooting

She said investigators will check the security log if the policies and procedures followed by the company .

Jacksonville Friday Moncrief Road in the vicinity of people killed in the shooting has been identified lacewigsbuy human hair wigs.

Sawyer Avenue Rutledge Avenue near a house Joe Nathan Nimeng Si , 26, 1500 Wigmore Street , was found dead .

At about 9:15 the police , known as the second man said , may also be injured , may have been a man who appeared in the UF medical Jacksonville seek treatment gunshot wounds.

Life imprisonment for double murder
    Jacksonville will spend in prison the next 25 years after he was convicted in 2010 of first -and second- degree murder in the shooting oak leaf cultivation glueless lace wigs

Derrell Small Paul Emery , 20, was sentenced to life in prison on Monday , but Circuit Court Judge John Skinner said he was released on parole in 25 years . As an adult, he was accused in the death of 33 -year-old Leroy McDonald and 24 -year-old Todd Allen Brads

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm