Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

What kind of hair conditioner needed

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

What kind of hair conditioner needed Empty What kind of hair conditioner needed

Post by Lucycarryier Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 pm

What kind of hair conditioner needed

Specific usage before using shampoo shampoo after shampoo in the basin into the amount of olive oil ( based on individual hair to decide how much amount of olive oil ) after rinsing 2-3 times , the oil will be evenly attached to the hair or drops in the palm and gently massage the hair to fully absorb the nutrients wrapped with a towel until one hour before shampooing with a mild shampoo Precautions insist once a week, a short time do not see results .

Also known as conditioner rinse , usually used in conjunction with the shampoo in the supermarket to buy shampoo , often next to the spare bottle of shampoo conditioner , usually in the amount of shampoo evenly coated and then rinse with water , energy effectively prevent
    lacewigsbuy
    hair tie. I. conditioner conditioner composition , the market generally divided into transparent or colored paste material , typically an elongated package. Shampoo generally based anion as the main raw material , while the conditioner places cationic species as raw material, and the two form a single molecule in a protective film , allowing the hair to avoid knotting , become supple and smooth.

Second, what kind of hair need to use a conditioner . Oily hair Many people have this misunderstanding : that the
    curly lace wigs hair itself is already excess oil secretion , and eliminates the need to use a conditioner . In fact , this idea is wrong. Oily hair conditioner in the selection of a person , you can pick a contraction function of the product to help shrink pores and reduce oil secretion, use it , remember conditioner is applied to the hair , not on the scalp, shampoo should also pay attention to the water temperature is not too high , so as not to stimulate oil secretion. 2 dry hair dry hair people prone to dry hair tyra banks wigs
    , split ends phenomenon. Dry hair is not for every day, shampoo, shampoo conditioner when necessary , in the selection of hair conditioner that can pick moisturizing conditioner . I remember before the shampoo comb with a comb sufficient to enable a smooth distribution of conditioner fully open . In washing hair , you can use cold water washed while the tail is often so can effectively improve the quality problem of poor gloss .

3 Normal Hair Normal Hair is the best hair, oil secretion is normal, not dry, less dandruff , nursing them unlike oily or dry hair like stress, after all, have this hair crowd or in the minority. Even the natural beauty , but also inseparable acquired maintenance . Conditioner in the selection , you can choose moisturizing type, so neither will give the hair extra burden , but also allows you to maintain the current hair. Shampoo , the water temperature is not too high , not too low , close to the body's normal body temperature can be.
    http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/article-162-Why-is-Hairline-line-shifting.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 am