Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Doctors said the bald stronger

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Doctors said the bald stronger Empty Doctors said the bald stronger

Post by Lucycarryier Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Doctors said the bald stronger

While many people have bid farewell to the hair through hair image, but there are some people hair transplant process is not smooth. Henan Business Daily recently reported such an event, a hair loss patients in a hospital in Zhengzhou, made two FUT surgery, but the hair is not satisfactory, the doctor insisted that surgery has been successful, and that "much stronger than Baldy."
    african american lace front wigs

Men's hair, "planting" of a troubled

Yesterday, Xiaohua (a pseudonym) once again came in Zhengzhou City, Garden Road and Red Road intersection Zhengzhou Tongji Hospital. Xiaohua is Xingyang people working in Zhengzhou, in 2006 began to hair loss, during which he tried a variety of hair loss treatments, not ideal. August 2010 saw the ad Tongji Hospital of Zhengzhou, he came to the hospital to seek treatment, the hospital center propaganda hair grow so that he was tempted.
    full lace human hair wigs

"At that time, the doctors in my back of the head office opened two or three centimeters wide hole, take the hair follicle, and then implanted in the hair at the hairline." Xiaohua recalls. Postoperatively, Xiaohua long hair part, the doctor told him, "after three months to see the effect." When the twelfth lunar month 23, he went to the hospital for an operation, this time for nearly a day.

Xiaohua said that this two operations did not achieve the desired effect, the implanted hair has grown very sparse, the head is still large gaps.

"I did not dare to shave my head before surgery, and now you have to go out wearing a hat." Xiaohua said.

This is a reason, after his head office, leaving a long scar.
    http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/article-143-how-to-care-Hair-frizz--.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 am