Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

2012 callaway golf

golf123
    golf123
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Female
    Postimet : 17
    Pikët : 37
    Registration date : 2011-12-19

2012 callaway golf Empty 2012 callaway golf

Post by golf123 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:25 am

The 2012 NEW year is coming, do you prepare the gift for yourself ? or buy something for ur parents and ur friend? if you do not prepare well, now please do not miss the 2012 new golf equipments, the callaway golf has published the 2012 new golf equipments,such as the 2012 callaway driver,2012 callaway Fairway Wood,2012 callaway Hybrids and so on. The Callaway RAZR Fit Driver features two weight screws in the head, one in the heel and one towards the toe. The adjustable hosel offers three different face positions; open neutral and closed.The Callaway RAZR X Black Drivers features Forged Composite material in the crown and Distance Trajectory Weighting that promotes premium conditions for maximum distance.The RAZR XF Hybrids feature a larger head design and added offset to deliver higher, longer, straighter shots. RAZR X HL Hybrids have a low center of gravity so golfers can launch shots higher, even on impacts low on the clubface, so golf balls fly consistently longer and land softer on the greens.Win with power and precision each time you step on the course with the Callaway Razr Fit fairway woods ,The clubs feature Callaway's aggressive Variable Face Thickness technology, with precision shaping for each individual wood.More 2012 cheap golf equipments for sale.

2012 Callaway Razr x Black Tour Drivers

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Irons

TaylorMade R11S driver

Left Handed Ping G20 driver

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm