Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Quanta is seeking to do business in tablet pc market(2)

maydaychina
    maydaychina
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Female
    Postimet : 10
    Pikët : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-16

Quanta is seeking to do business in tablet pc market(2) Empty Quanta is seeking to do business in tablet pc market(2)

Post by maydaychina Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 am

Quanta is seeking to do business in tablet pc market(2)

most of us don't know what Quanta is and where it's from, but speaking of Amazon kindle fire, it seems everyone knows it. Yes, this is the world's top contract manufacturer that based in Taiwan, and they started to make Amazon kindle fire that will be Android tablet for sale this month for only $199. Lam, who founded Quanta in 1988, deny that other tablets as iPad copycats.Quanta is making kindle fire and may churn out as many as 5 million of them in the final quarter of 2011,via8650 epad is the best value processor on the market now. starzmart

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm