Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game)

Bertt'z
    Bertt'z
    A.i Rregullt
    A.i Rregullt

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 223
    Pikët : 445
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

[RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game) Empty [RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game)

Post by Bertt'z Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:06 pm

PLAN IT GREEN

Strategy Game

[RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game) PiG

The run-down town of Greenville has seen better days, but as its newly-elected mayor you have the opportunity to reverse the environmental damage of the past and make the town more beautiful than ever by building eco-homes, applying "green" upgrades, and ushering in new environmentally-friendly jobs and industries. Plan it Green is an upcoming Build-a-lot-style building strategy game created by Gunnar Games and Merscom through a partnership with National Geographic.

Plan it Green offers 45 levels of gameplay where you'll improve eight different neighborhoods by upgrading them with parks, eco-friendly homes and businesses, and monitoring your "Greendex," which tells you how you're progressing towards your goal of a more sustainable environment. There will be two modes: campaign and freeplay.

[RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game) 2vwgwf5

[RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game) DLREDColor582435

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/223910364/Plan-Green.zip
    OR
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/agc2cef/n/PlanGreen_zip
    PRE-CRACKED = JUST INSTALL & PLAY!

[RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game) VovLogo1

[RS/FF] Plan it Green (Strategy Game) Thanx

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 am